Saturday, January 14, 2023

Poinsettia Love & Warmth

Extra post this week because I couldn't skip the Color Throwdown.  So here's this week's bonus card:


Once again I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And here is the Color Throwdown:


It immediately made me think of Christmas, so that's what I went with.  Ringed with Nature is carried over in the Occasions catalog, so I stamped some pretty poinsettias, added a simple greeting and some great plaid DSP, and done.  And now I already have a Christmas card for later this year.

Have a great weekend, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature
Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green
Paper:  Garden Green, Soft Suede, Thick Basic White, Soft Suede DSP
Accessories:  Seasonal Sequins, Dimensionals, Chalk Talk Framelits

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is super pretty! I love the poinsettias and the colors!

Jacquie Southas said...

The poinsettias fit the design so perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

Love this card Christy! Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!