Tuesday, January 31, 2023

SUO Challenges: Celebrating Our Galentines

Mornin' y'all and welcome to a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time around we're celebrating our gal pals, so make a card for your Galentine!  I must admit I bought the Country Bouquet bundle partially because of this challenge in particular.  Here's my card:


I really enjoyed playing with both the Country Floral Lane and Country Gingham DSPs for my layers, I kinda made this card in the style of Brian King with all those layers on there.  I stamped the heart and leaves, punched with the coordinating punch, added a sentiment and there you go, my Galentine card is done.  Now I just need to make several more to send out to all my pals around the world : )

We certainly hope you'll join in the fun at SUO Challenges and upload your Galentine card.  Enjoy!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Country Bouquet
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP, Country Gingham DSP Stack
Accessories:  Country Bouquet punch, adhesive sequins (probably retired), Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Thoroughly love your sketch and your card design!