Thursday, January 5, 2023

Well, Owl Be

Hey y'all, this is going to be the fastest post ever because I have three minutes until my alarm goes off to go to work :)  I had *just* enough time to squeeze in a card this morning after I got Ryan on the school bus, take a look:


Ahhhh she's so cute!  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Basic Black, Gray Granite, Magenta Madness, and Whisper White for the colors.  Mixing a bit of old and new here, the stamps are brand new for Sale-a-Bration, and of course Magenta Madness retired a bit ago.  The sentiment is embossed with Lovely Lipstick embossing powder, which for my purposes today is close enough to magenta.  Then I cut it slightly crooked, so I put it on the card crooked too because why not.  Adds character.

And there's my alarm.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Adorable Owls
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper:  Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Magenta Madness & Gray Granite DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Lovely Lipstick EP, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella (on her eyes, it doesn't show in the picture)

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Really cute card. Love the cute owl. Great take on the colors and the sketch. TFS

Tanya said...

Oh cute!! I love your coloring!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love that owl!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you used the colors in this fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card! I just love that sweet little owl! Love the colours as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Broni said...

So cute, Christy!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!