Tuesday, January 3, 2023

SUO Challenges: Designer's Choice to Start the New Year

Hey y'all, happy Tuesday!  And today it's the first SUO Challenge of the year, too!


We're starting off the year with an easy one:  Designer's Choice!  That means as long as your card creation contains only Stampin' Up! products, it counts for the challenge.  Of course we have the new Occasions catalog that goes live in a couple of days so I had to break out a brand new bundle from that for my card today.  Take a look:


*happy sigh*  Being of theoretically Scottish descent (my dad went to Scotland once when I was in high school and loved it and therefore decided we must be Scottish because...reasons?), I had to get the Beautiful Thistle bundle.  I stamped the thistle with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Blends, very pleased with how it turned out.  Both the patterned papers I used are from the Favored Flowers DSP in the Sale-a-Bration catalog because that is starting soon too.  I am still sending weekly cards to two friends who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer, so this will be in the mail soon to one of them.

I hope your year is off to a crafty start and that you'll upload your card on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!  I've got to do my French lesson, go grocery shopping, and make some cookies today, but hopefully I'll have some craft room time before the day is done.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Thistle
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry, Stampin' Blends in Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Favored Flowers DSP
Accessories:  Beautiful Thistle dies, Harvest dies, Ovals Collection dies, Dimensionals, In Color Gems

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty, as always!! So excited to be a part of this team!! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is gorgeous, Christy! Your coloring is perfect. Happy New Year to you and your family!