Monday, January 30, 2023

Manor Houses

Scrappy Monday!  And I do plan to get my scrap on today, but I also have to go grocery shopping and get my hair cut.  So I'll have to manage my time well.  Yesterday I went through a lot of my scrapbook page blog posts and it was so fun to look back through the pages, especially Ryan's baby book, and it just made me even more excited to make more scrapbook pages.

Today's layout is one of my more recent ones, it's from two different manor houses that we visited in England.  Obviously I was more interested in taking pictures in the gardens than anything related to the houses ; )


There's so much green in the pictures that I kept trying pretty much every other color under the sun and in the end I decided that what it needed was EVEN MORE GREEN, so I did a green page base, green patterned paper, and green photo mats and whaddya know, the flowers pop pretty well in that forest of green.


Today's color palette includes Evening Evergreen, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White.  Lots of green.  But hey, green is my favorite color so I am 100% okay with this ; )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference
Ink:  Shaded Spruce; Stampin' Blends in Just Jade & Purple Posy
Paper:  Evening Evergreen, Shaded Spruce, Just Jade, Thick Basic White, Expressions in Ink DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is really beautiful! All the greens work so well and the photos are gorgeous!