Thursday, January 12, 2023

Inspired Heart

Mornin' y'all!  Having a good week so far?  Hope so!  I'm going to squeeze in just a bit of craft time before I leave for work today, but first, a quick blog post!


Inspired Thoughts was one of the new stamp sets on my shelf that hadn't gotten inked yet, so when I stamped my personal index sheet for it (I have binders with stamp set index sheets, organized generally by theme) I thought I'd make a card with it.  I used this week's Sunday Stamps sketch:


Congrats to them on their 300th challenge!  I busted out my very old Hearts Collection Framelits to match the sketch.  I paired that with the Festive Friday challenge:


I had to let ideas for this one percolate for a bit, but I happened to look through the Tea Boutique DSP Stack and found that pattern with the envelopes on it, and that gave me the direction for my card.  From the inspo list, I used red (Sweet Sorbet), envelopes, sequins, and heat embossing.  If you want to get technical, some of the flowers on the patterned paper are Orchid Oasis colored : ) 

Have a great day, y'all!  I have approximately 50 minutes in my craft room before time to leave for work...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Inspired Thoughts
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Tea Boutique DSP Stack
Accessories:  White EP, Hearts Collection Framelits, Seasonal Sequins, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely card, nice combination of Inspo List items, especially love that beautiful DSP with those cute little envelopes! Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

stampwithamyk said...

Love it! Such great colors and a great design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combination and the layout. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

dj said...

I am loving your background paper...charming!! So glad you got to play along and celebrate with us for our 300th celebratory sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC300

Jaydee said...

Christy, I love that gorgeous background paper - but most of all I love that sentiment! Fabulous card. so glad to see you in our Festive Friday gallery this week. happy 2023=
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Christy! The paper is darling (I came across this after I made my challenge card and wondered if anyone would use it!) but I love the sentiment framed by the simple layered hearts the most. Thanks for playing with our challenge over at Festive Friday this week!

Heather said...

This is so awesome, Christy! Love your sentiment, and these papers are so fresh and perfect - great choices all round! I still rock my old hearts dies, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!