Tuesday, January 17, 2023

SUO Challenges: It's All Black & White

 Happy Tuesday,  y'all, and we've got a new challenge at SUO Challenges coming at you right...now!


Today we're challenging you to make a card in black and white.  And for me, this *IS* a challenge, I love color!  I'll admit I was a bit pouty about this one, ha.  Then I remembered some black and white patterned paper I have in my stash, and I made this:


The Beautifully Penned DSP from last year's catalog is retired, but there is another set in the current catalog called Perfectly Penciled.  I thought Hand-Penned Petals went with the paper well, so I heat embossed some flowers with white EP on black cardstock and there we go.  I chose the sentiment because anything is possible, including me making a card with only black and white ; )

Hope you'll give this challenge a go and post your card on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hand-Penned Petals
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper:  Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Beautifully Penned DSP
Accessories:  Penned Flowers dies, Stylish Shapes dies, white EP, black rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Lovely card. You did it! ... and so are your other projects on the blog that you've done!