Mornin' y'all! I'm starting today off with a bit of a headache but hopefully it only gets better from here. Ryan and I have a couple of errands to run this morning before he goes to horse camp, so Imma type fast.
Here's my card for today:
Another birthday, another gummy bear card for Missy : ) Someday my gummy bear patterned paper will run out, but today is not that day. I based my card on the AAA Cards Challenge:
I really wanted to incorporate the gummy bears jar that I die cut from patterned paper, but it just looked like an afterthought no matter where I put it until I rotated my card 90 degrees and used the gummy pattern to ground the jar. I resisted the urge to add a bunch of embellishments though I do have more layers than the original card...I still think I kept it fairly CAS? I hope?
This also fits in the You're So Sweet challenge at Shopping Our Stash...and I did use up a scrap from my stash of gummy bear paper : )
Anyway, I'm trying to get Ryan out the door now, so I'll check you later, peeps.
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Sweetest Thing
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Accessories: Jar of Sweets dies, Dimensionals
Ink:


3 comments:
Wonderful take on the Follow It - fun gummy bears too. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards
A great take on the challenge - I've been thinking about this one too! Love the cute gummi bears (I still have a stash of that paper too!)
Gummies...a fun jar of sweetness!! Way to shopping your stash for our "You're So Sweet" challenge!! We are so glad you played along with us over at Shopping Our Stash...your card is so SWEET!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS577
Post a Comment