Mornin' y'all! If you're in the States, I hope you are enjoying a holiday today and get to do something fun. I got to do something fun--playing with the new Painted Pumpkins bundle!
I still can't resist that gourd-geous greeting : ) And I couldn't resist this month's Colorful Options challenge!
I love the inspiration pics on the challenge graphic and the flowers in the center bottom really caught my eye. I thought about using Radiant Sunflowers again but I just couldn't resist making some glowing pumpkins! The base layer of the pumpkins is Golden Glow (really loving that color), and then I added Copper Clay on top and used it for the main color on my card...I had never cut into that Tartan Foil Specialty DSP so it was past time to do that! I added some copper embossing for the greeting and some brushed copper dots too. I am sure I will be turning these fun pumpkins all sorts of colors this fall.
That's it for now, y'all. Have a great day!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Painted Pumpkins
Ink: Golden Glow, Copper Clay, Pecan Pie, Versamark
Paper: Copper Clay, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Tartan Foil Specialty DSP
Accessories: Painted Pumpkins stencils & dies, Dimensionals, Copper EP, Brushed Metallic Dots

No comments:
Post a Comment