Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Flashback: Sweet Cake

Time for a NON-Christmas Friday Flashback.  Today's set is Sweet Cake, which somehow mysteriously arrived at my house just before the 2012 occasions mini expired.  I blame Sadie.


Since I bought it right before it went bye-bye, I never made anything with it when it was current (again, I blame Sadie) and to be honest I kinda feel like the Force is not with me today.  I kinda started getting a headache when I looked at something on the Mac, I think the screen brightness might be set too high?  I don't know.  I tried inking up the stamp with markers but that looked like poo so instead I stamped it once in each color I needed and then cut out pieces to layer together.  Not something I'd recommend for mass production but I've done sillier things.

Anyway, I think I'll go downstairs, have a cuppa, and veg in front of the TV because I can.  Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet Cake (retired)
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Sweet Shoppe Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Dimensionals

No comments: