Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Baby Love

Anybody else out there make cards and also scrapbook?  And do you have trouble moving back and forth between the two?  I think I do sometimes.  I've been working a lot on my scrapbooks lately and I've made a couple of cards that just didn't quite work to me.


This was the first card I made for yesterday's Nacho sketch, and it just didn't seem really finished to me.  I don't know why.  So I made the leaf card I posted yesterday.  Here's the sketch again:


Well, I'm off to take my doggos to the vet so they can get their fit-to-fly health certificates.  Sadly, that means that they're flying out of here on Friday.  I'm going to miss them, even if they're both constantly getting in the way because they like to lay down under my craft table or right behind my rolling desk chair ;)

Cheers, peeps!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Baby Prints (retiring), Banner Blast (from this year's Sale-a-Bration), past My Paper Pumpkin kit (small chevron pattern)
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Labels Collection & Banners Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, banner punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

But I LIKE baby feet. Maybe it's too plain -- like you need something patterned in there more so than it is. I don't know. I do like the colors, though.