Thursday, January 28, 2016

Vienna

Well, I finally ran out of time to do the daily card...so today is a bonus Scrappy Monday.  On a Thursday.  Because that makes sense.


This is the last of my three Vienna layouts, pretty much my favorite pics that weren't inside the Spanish Riding School or having to do with the horses :)


And there's my color palette:  Mint Macaron, Bravo Burgundy, Midnight Muse, and just a smidge of Creamy Caramel because it was on all the other pages.

Flying out to Texas today but I already have tomorrow's Friday Flashback done.  Yeah, that one I got done ahead of time...cheers, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, Artistic Etchings, non-SU alphabet
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Creamy Caramel
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Midnight Muse, Bravo Burgundy DSP
Accessories:  None

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the color combo, the title and the way you did the journaling around the circle flourish stamp! This is a great page! :)

CCsMom said...

Very nice, Kik!