Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Day 2003

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We're going way back in time to the first Christmas after hubs and I got married in 2003.


Sometimes I hem and haw for ages trying to pick out cardstock colors, patterned paper, and stamps to use on a particular layout.  Other times (and I wish this happened more often), I know exactly what I want to do as soon as I pull out the pictures.  This one was one of those happy times so this layout came together lickety-split.  Yay!  It's fun to look at older pictures like this too and see how much I remember of what was going on.  I do remember that Kitchenaid mixer that my in-laws gave me for Christmas that year, we still have it although it's a bit worse for wear for having been carted hither and yon as hubs and I move around the world.  But it still works and gets used on the regular.  I just had to wait a few years for SU! to come out with a stand mixer stamp to use on this layout, haha!


Today's colors are Primrose Petals (retired), Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery (retired), Sage Shadow (retired), and Whisper White.  The three greens are all in the patterned paper and while I would never in a million years have combined them on my own, I do love that pack o' paper.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Christmas cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cozy Christmas, Yummy Little Christmas
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy,  Whisper White, Wintergreen DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: