Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Happy World of Haribo

Hey y'all!  It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This week's challenge is SUPER easy--Designer's Choice!  That means as long as you only use Stampin' Up! products, you can enter this challenge!

Here's what I made:


I hadn't played much with Sweetest Thing yet, so I thought I'd work with that and the coordinating How Sweet It Is DSP.  I have a friend (HI MISSY!) who loveloveLOVES Haribo gummy bears, but she swears the ones made in Europe are better than the ones made in the States.  So when we lived in England, I used to send her Haribo care packages periodically.  Anywha, when I saw this stamp set with the gummy bears, I had to get it :) And now I have a birthday card for Missy a few months early!


I ended up cutting off a couple of the stripes when I was working on the card front, and the back side of that pattern is scattered gummy bears, so I used those two scrap strips on the inside of the card for funsies.  I'm loving the sunny Pineapple Punch card base on this, it's just so cheery.

That's it for me today, folks.  Grab your stamps and get to work so you can enter your card at SUO Challenges and we can all ooh and ahh over it :)  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweetest Thing
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Thick Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Accessories:  Jar of Sweets Framelits, glitter enamel dots, Dimensionals

No comments: