Thursday, September 19, 2019

Birthday Frost

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  I am THISCLOSE to finishing Ryan's baby book...I have, like, under a half dozen layouts left to do, so I've been working on that as much as I can, but I still made a card to share today.


I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And paired it with this particularly lovely color combination from Color Throwdown:


I used Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, and Very Vanilla for my colors, and the retired Frosted Floral Specialty DSP, which has a pearly sheen to it.  Tranquil Tide (retired) was the closest color I could think of for that third splat.  Love these colors together.

Hope you have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  First Frost, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Thick Very Vanilla, Frosted Floral Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Frosted Bouquet dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

I really love your balance of the colors in this beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Fun use of the sketch and colors! Congrats on the baby book- I know that's a lot of work!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Jen Timko said...

Fun use of color and texture. Such a pretty flower! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!