Friday, November 15, 2019

Rawr-Some

Hey y'all!  This week I've been more focused on scrapbook pages than cards, but I finally did get a card made yesterday so I could share it today!


This is a triple challenge card, too.  First up is the theme from Global Design Project:


I figured the "rawr-some" sentiment fit the bill here.  Next is the sketch from Inspire. Create.:


The three background panels were super easy to do with my trusty Stitched Rectangle dies and retired Tropical Escape DSP.  Yay for using up some scraps!

Finally, here's the color challenge from the Paper Players:


I think the whimsical style of the dinosaur stamps lends itself well to just about any bold, bright color combination, so this card came together lickety-split.  Which means I got more work done on a scrapbook layout after I made this :)

Happy Friday y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Thick Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle dies, Dino dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, this is so awesome! I absolutely LOVE the way you used my colors in your prehistoric scene! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christy this is fa! These bright colours make a cute dino card and the split panel layout is a great way to add interest. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!