Monday, October 12, 2020

Tennessee, Part 5: Tennessee Thanksgiving

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We're up to part 5 of the Tennessee pages, and we're still not done (uh, we took a lot of pictures that week).  But I couldn't leave out our magnificent Thanksgiving feast!


I used Taken with Teal for the page base; I love a deep blue page base when I make fall pages because it makes the warm fall colors really pop.  (Plus I just really like Taken with Teal.)  I still used For All Things for a stamped accent, but just to be different I used the wheat sheaf instead of the big leaf.  That year, Thanksgiving fell on Bennet's birthday, so we had birthday cake in addition to the traditional Turkey Day desserts.


Today's super fun color palette:  Taken with Teal, Lucky Limeade, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, For All Things
Ink:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Lucky Limeade, Crushed Curry, Thick Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Hexagon punch

No comments: