Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Fusion Hydrangea

Helly again, friends!  How is your week going?  Hope it's a good one.


Hydrangeas are some of my favorite flowers.  After the hubs and I got engaged, I bought a giant wedding magazine and immediately found a picture of the bouquet that inspired what I carried on our wedding day--hydrangeas and gardenias.  My bouquet was purple, but I love all the colors that hydrangeas come in.  Today's hydrangea card was inspired by the challenge from Fusion:


I took my inspiration just from the picture this time, especially the colors:  Seaside Spray, Soft Succulent, and So Saffron, with Night of Navy as my neutral.  I like that little pop of yellow.

Hope you smile today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hydrangea Haven
Ink:  Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Soft Succulent
Paper:  Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Thick Basic White, Soft Succulent DSP
Accessories:  Nature's Thoughts dies, Painted Labels dies, Dimensionals

No comments: