Friday, January 27, 2023

Milkshake Love

Happy Friday, y'all!  I work today but I may have some time this morning to do something in my craft room.  I was seriously in the scrappin' GROOVE yesterday and I've got the beginnings of a layout on my table.  I also made a couple of cards including this one to share today!


Another new stamp alert!!  Share a Milkshake is adorable.  I started with the Hand Stamped Sentiments mood board and had fun playing with this new set!


I'm at least the third person to make a milkshake card for this challenge but that's okay, it's fun to see how other people used the same challenge and stamp set together.  For mine, I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


And the theme from Cupcake Inspirations:


I love how the navy blue pattern from the Regency Park DSP echoes the dots on top of the ice cream.  I stamped the sentiment on the inside, it says "Life is sweeter with you" (I neglected to take a picture of the inside).  This was fun to make.

Have a great Friday, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Share a Milkshake
Ink:  Polished Pink, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Thick Basic White, Regency Park DSP Stack, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories:  Share a Milkshake dies, corner rounder punch, Night of Navy bordered ribbon, Dimensionals

13 comments:

Stampin Expressions said...

Ohhh I love these colors and the layout! Such a fun take on the inspiration board! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Fiona said...

A great card and a nice take on our moodboard. Oh I really need to get some scrapping done - there just is never enough time in the day!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card! You did an awesome job of hitting all of the challenges with this yummy milkshake card. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

Heather said...

MmmMMmm, Christy - I love me a good polka dot milkshake, lol. Love your pops of red here so much! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Donna Scholz said...

Christy, yum, yum for your milkshake card! I love the bold colors you chose both for your stamped image and your pattern papers!! Thank you for using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and for sharing your creativity with us!!! -Donna

Revati.p said...

Beautiful choice of colors. Love it.
Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Revati
CIC DT Member

Nora Noll said...

Such a cute card with that milkshake stamp. I LOVE the pink and navy together!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!
Nora
CIC DT

Jenny Engelke said...

What a super sweet card! (Pun intended) :)
This is one of my favorite color combos and it mimics the inspiration photo so nicely! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Tammi said...

Beauiful! Thanks for playing with us for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #561!

Anna said...

What a fun interpretation of our sketch! That milkshake looks so yummy. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

Stampin With Leah said...

What a great colour combo and design. I LOVE this card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

libbystamps said...

Great card! Love your stamp set choice as it is soo fun! Thanks for joining Try Stampin on Tuesday for this challenge!

Stampin by Genny said...

Super cute card! Love the patterned layers and Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.combo.