Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Tulip Trio

Hey y'all, how's it going?  I got some work done in my craft room yesterday (hooray!) so I have a card to share today.


I was inspired by the Inspired By... challenge (funny how that works).


In particular, I was intrigued by the combination of colors, so I made my card with Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Gorgeous Grape, and Garden Green (because green is nature's neutral, you heard it here first).  I don't think I would have ever put those three colors together without this inspiration pic, so there you go.  I now have a set of pictures on my table awaiting the scrapbook treatment, and Gorgeous Grape will feature on those pages : )

I'm also entering this at Retro Rubber:


Flowering Tulips is one year old, so not quite as retro as I frequently do for this challenge but it counts!  Wonder when we'll see the tulips coming up around here?  I saw a few wee daffodils yesterday.

Have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowering Tulips
Ink:  Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Gorgeous Grape, Garden Green
Paper:  Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Basic White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Tulips dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Opaque Gems, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous!! Great use of the colors!

Heather said...

Hah, the tulips definitely count, and LOVE the bright colors! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

I love the colour palette here, so spring like. And those Tulips are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire Retro Rubber DT