Monday, June 26, 2023

Tennessee, Part 3: Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Scrappy Monday!  Continuing my series of Tennessee pages, here we are at the national park:


I let the picture with the park sign function as the page title.  And on the right page, that "Bears need privacy, too!" sign was up in the women's bathroom at the park's visitor center, I thought it was funny so I had to take a pic of it.  I really went for the greens on this one with a green page base and lighter green photo mats.  It was a quick and easy layout but I like it.


Today's green-tastic color palette:  Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, and white.

Until next time, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Prints, Wisteria Wishes
Ink:  Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, 3/4" circle punch

No comments: