Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Festive Dinos

Hey hey, y'all!  Ryan and I went to Target yesterday to do Christmas shopping for all his cousins, and then he had his first taekwondo class as a yellow belt in the afternoon, followed by his first-ever sparring session.  I took a video of his first sparring bout to send it to the hubs, it looked like fun!  Today Ryan's grandparents are going to pick him up for a visit so I'll have a chance to wrap some more Christmas presents and clean up the house a bit before the hubs gets in on Friday morning.  Maybe I'll be able to finish the THREE scrapbook layouts I have in process right now!

But for now, I have the fastest card in the west.

For real, I put this together in about three minutes because I was trying to pack up stuff to go to the post office while getting Ryan ready to go to school at the same time.  My friend Krissy loves dinosaurs, and I had a dino gift to send her, so she needed a dino card--puffy stickers to the rescue!  I chose colors I thought went well with the stickers and found a scrap of Polished Pink DSP to die cut for the background.  A few circle punches topped with stickers and a stamped greeting, and this card was finished in record time.  And Krissy was super excited to get it last week, too.

That's it for now.  Maybe Ryan and I can watch the first episode of the new Percy Jackson series on Disney+ before he goes to his grandparents' house.  We recently finished reading the first series and are almost at the end of The Lost Hero, which might be my favorite book out of the entire Percyverse.  So I hope we like the show, too.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature
Ink:  Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Sweet Sorbet, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories:  Dinosaur puffy stickers, Stitched So Sweetly dies

No comments: