Saturday, October 5, 2024

Strawberry Roll

Mornin' y'all, and happy Saturday!  And it should be a fun morning, Missy's mom is coming over in a bit and we're going to the craft fair at the local high school and then she wants to talk about making Christmas cards.

In the meantime, I have a sweet card:


The inspo list from Festive Friday immediately brought to mind the (retired) Super Cool stamp set and the (long-retired) Bella Rose DSP.  I think what took the longest was figuring out how to use the scraps I had on hand because I didn't want to cut another sheet of paper ; )  Here's the inspo list:


I used pink, brown, ribbon, and desserts (the strawberry roll stamped image *and* Chocolate Chip ink, cardstock, and DSP, that counts as a dessert, right?).  I need to ink up my Riding Hood Red ink pad, that might be my favorite-ever SU! red.  I didn't want to do it when I was already in progress on this card so I just stamped the strawberry roll two or three times to get a good image.

Anyway, I'd better go get ready for my fun morning.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Super Cool
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella that never shows up in pictures

No comments: