Mornin' y'all, hope your week is off to a good start. 'Member how Ryan had a stomach bug last Friday? I think he shared it with me, the plague rat, but if he's anything to go by I should be feeling better by tomorrow.
So how about a cute little card today...
I thought of Animal Outing immediately when I saw the new Festive Friday Challenge:
I started out with a lot of Basic Gray and Smoky Slate for neutral colors, but I did add some other colors so I'm not sure if that one still counts. Side note, I really like the combo of Basic Gray/Smoky Slate, Pool Party, and Shy Shamrock. Anyway, for the recipe list, I do have stripes, wild animals, and some jungle leaves--I had pulled out Tropical Chic when I did my tropical card for Retro Rubber last week and didn't use it, so it was fun to use it for this card instead. It took me some time playing around with the placement of the leaves and stripes to get something that I liked.
That's it for now, peeps. Ryan is supposedly getting ready for school and as soon as he's off I will be off to run some errands. And then possibly a nap because I'm still feeling this bug that Ryan gave me. Cheers!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Animal Outing, Tropical Chic, Softly Sketched
Ink: Basic Gray, Shy Shamrock, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Shy Shamrock, Golden Glow
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Animal Expedition DSP, Pool Party DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Tropical dies, Dimensionals, In Color Dots

No comments:
Post a Comment