Monday, February 11, 2013

Simple Love

Monday again, but let's start the week off on a good note.  I've got a soft and simple Valentine for you today.


I'm not 100% sure how much I like it, I think I should have chosen a softer Pool Party pattern because the Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand are so pale.  Today's card is brought to you by CAS(E) This Sketch:


And Dynamic Duos:


I only added Sahara Sand as a neutral.  Yay for me sticking to a challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great start to your week!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Whisper White, In Color DSP Stack
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter & Labels Framelits, Pink Pirouette taffeta, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Paula Knall said...

Yet another stunner Christy! Paula xxx

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Such soft, pretty colours! This is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Karen Day said...

These colours make such a lovely Valentine! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Erna Logtenberg said...

what a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!