Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Vader

Our packers arrive today so for the next little bit I'm sharing a whole lotta scrapbook pages I've made over the last few months :)  And today I've got some doggy birthday pages!


I am in love with that picture of my little Vader wanting to chomp on that brownie, candle and all.  You can see the original pics here.


I didn't have any good dog-themed scrapbook paper so I made my own with stamps.  Hope this gave you a giggle today and have a wonderful day!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Something to Say, Bow Wow, Curly Cute
Ink:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  non-SU Sizzlits alphabet, Scrap Pagerz Letter Template

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Look how black Sadie's muzzle is in these photos. Not any more . . . Funny.