Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nachos: Retro Ride

Hello, Nacho fans!  It's time again for another Nacho Average Sketch Challenge, and here it is:


 I had a couple ideas swirling around for this sketch, but here's the one that ended up on paper:


Obviously I moved the banners up to the top since that's where they worked best with my image.  The bicycle is from Timeless Talk, which I've had for months and this is the first time it's seen ink.  Looking forward to making more fun cards with it!  Also, of the DSP paper stacks I think this chevron pattern is my favorite.  I'm exploring a few color combinations with the new In Colors; this time I paired a bit of Blackberry Bliss with Coastal Cabana (that goes with everything, right?) and Melon Mambo.  I was going to do Strawberry Slush, but went with Melon Mambo to have the matching Candy Dots :)

So now it's your turn.  Check out the Nacho DT creations and link up your own on the Nacho blog!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Timeless Talk, Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories:  Circle, Starburst, & Banner Framelits; Circle punch, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I really like that! It's such a cute stamp, too. So nice!

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE your card! So bright and cheery! Love that stamp! XX

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card, Christy! I love the colors you used!