Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nachos: Stellar Christmas

Good mornin', Nacho Average Challenge chasers!  Do we have any of those?  I hope so.  This morning, we've got a great color combo for you:


Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz are two of the colors in the All Is Calm DSP, so I had to use that for my creation:


I think it looks a little better IRL than it does on the computer screen.  And you might recognize the sketch from a few weeks ago:


So this is a double Nacho card :)  Check out the other Nacho DT creations and then go make something pretty for us!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Endless Wishes (again)
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, Hexagon punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

So "cool"! I think it DOES look very pretty. Wonder how it would look with a kelly green (me and my tradiational colors, eh?)

Love you!