Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Nachos: CAS Kindness

Happy Nacho day, peeps!  It is time once again for an awesome Nacho Average Color Challenge:


I admit, I had to put on my thinking cap for this one...I am not necessarily a fan of Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe together.  And then I layered them one on top of the other on my card and I like it, so there's a lesson for you:  try the color challenge even if you're not sure about it :)


We're moving in less than a month, so I may be going more CAS with my creations for a while.  Once I chose the retiring Too Kind for my card, I came up with this super-simple layout and I was done with this card in, like, five minutes.  You might notice that I did sneak in a new color...the flower stems are stamped with Mint Macaron, one of the upcoming new In Colors.

Now it's your turn!  Upload your beautiful creation at the Nacho blog for us to see :)  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Too Kind
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I DO like that! And hey, you are up early. So I am, reluctantly. Hope you have a good day and your skeeter bites are getting better.