Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Nachos: Hello Love

Happy Tuesday!  It is time once more for a Nacho Average Sketch Challenge, woohoo!  Check it out:


Once again, a great sketch that you can use to make a CAS card or gussy it up to something fancy.  I stayed more on the CAS end of the spectrum:


I don't know why I waited so long to get the hostess set Hello Love, it's super cute.  So I'm using it as much as I can before all the stamps retire.  And the colors, I used Strawberry Slush for my card base and some retiring Confetti Celebration DSP.

Now it's time for you to check out the Nacho blog and upload your own sketchariffic creation.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Love
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Confetti Celebration DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Very nice, and very appropriate for Spring weather, that's for sure. We are forming webs between our toes here in Texas. Yuk.