Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Nachos: Stellar Dad

Salutations Nacho fans!  It is time once more for a stellar Nacho Average Color Challenge.


As soon as I saw this color combo, I thought it would be good for a MAN card, so I made a Father's Day card for my dear old dad!  (Don't tell him I called him that.)


Stars are good for everyone, boys and girls and kids and adults and dogs and ponies and everyone.  I heat embossed the largest star on Island Indigo cardstock with white EP, and everything else on this is pretty self-explanatory.

That's it for me today, peeps.  Your homework is to make your own card with these cool colors and post it to the Nacho blog for us to see.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Be the Star, past My Paper Pumpkin kit ("Dad" stamp), Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Versamark
Paper:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, White EP, Regals Candy Dots, Hexagon punch, Delicate Dots EF, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I LIKE it! And I'm sure your dear old Dad will, too! Pretty funny. Well, he is on the cusp of retirement. Then we were at the movies and they advertised Tuesday as Seniors day -- he'll be eligible after next month's birthday, but I still won't be. They showed to grey-haired people sitting together eating popcorn and I still don't think we look like that. Ha!

Tanya said...

Great card!! The color combo IS perfect for a man and I love all the stars!!