Thursday, October 8, 2015

Always There

Soooo peeps, I'm up early today.  I didn't do hardly anything at all yesterday thanks to the nasty headache I had, but eventually it let up in the afternoon and I made this card to share today.  Lookie:


I got the sentiment stamp set Me = Grateful on my last SU! order, I love the range of sentiments and the pretty fonts.


And the set is designed so you have one stamp for the front of the card and another for the inside if you so desire :)

My color combo today is courtesy of Cupcake Inspirations:


I used Delightful Dijon (not exactly peach, but the closest I could get with current SU! colors), Melon Mambo, and Soft Suede.

The layout is from Sketch Frenzy Friday:


I suppose I could have switched around the stamps so the smaller "thanks for being you" was on the card front and it matched the sketch a little better size-wise, but oh well.  I like it the way it is.

Now the question is what am I going to do with all this extra time today since I'm up so early.  Maybe I'll go take a nap, it's still dark outside...

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Me = Grateful, Hardwood
Ink:  Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Delightful Dijon
Paper:  Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Circles & Leaflets Framelits

4 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh, that is a neat stamp set. LOVE the sentiment. The card is very nice, too.

Just sent off one of your "Chocolate" cards. I'm sure the recipient will LOVE it.

Sandy said...

Beautiful and thoughtful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Terri said...

Great card! Would have never thought to use those colors together but they work. Thanks for creating with us over at SFF!

Kim Innis said...

Great card and nice for autumn! Thanks for playing with us at SFF!