Monday, February 11, 2019

China: Going Home

We made it, folks.  It's the very last China Sunday (on a Monday because I didn't have time to do this blog post yesterday).  Here's the very last page in my China albums:


We took these two pictures at the Beijing airport on our way out of China.  It was like 4 a.m. so that's why we all look so tired :)  Fun fact:  that dragon stamp is one of the very first stamps I ever bought, back when I was still in college.



Today's color palette includes Not Quite Navy, Summer Starfruit, Ruby Red, and Very Vanilla.  I always think of a primary color combo like this as the Superman color scheme, though my colors aren't quite as bright as Supes' costume.

Well, it's cold and raining and we're still going to the gym today.  Gotta do my first run of the week.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Lettering Template

No comments: