Monday, April 5, 2021

April 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Did you have a good Easter?  This was the first time Ryan got an Easter basket, and he says the Easter bunny loves him A LOT (spoiler alert: she does).  He got candy and Legos and a pop-up book and we did an egg hunt outside and then another egg hunt inside the house and he had a great time with it.  Then we had a nice Easter dinner with our neighbors, so it was a pretty great day.  Over the course of the weekend, I also made over 100 muffins that the hubs is going to take in to work tomorrow morning, so it was a busy weekend!

Moving on to this week's scrapbook layout!  Pics from April 2018 when Ryan was just over a year old.  Aww, he was so widdle!


Okay the middle picture on the left page cracks me up--Ryan would jab a pair of toy scissors onto his dad's chest and then the hubs would holler and make noise and yell "Kali maaaaaaaaa!" like on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Ryan would laugh hysterically and do it again.  For a while there, my mom was trying to make lions a "thing" for Ryan because MY favorite toy as a child was a stuffed lion that talked when you squeezed him, so Ryan has several lion toys and she'd send him clothes with lions on them, like that shirt with the gold on the right page.  That gave me an excuse to use that cool geometric lion stamp :)


Today's color palette:  Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White.  I love the Woodland Walk DSP pack and I'm glad I got more than one pack of it, I still bust it out every now and then.  Well hey, it's mostly greens and you know how I love greens!

I work today, but the hubs does not and Ryan's daycare is closed too so for once the hubs is watching Ryan while *I* go to work!  Something new and different after the last four years, haha!  Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Full Calendar, lion from Geometric Menagerie by Altenew
Ink:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Paper:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Geometric Menagerie dies by Altenew

No comments: