Monday, June 28, 2021

Old Car City #2

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm very pleased to say I actually got some work done on a new layout this weekend.  It's not done yet, but all the pictures are stuck down and all the stamping has been done, I just need to do some fussy cutting and some journaling.  But anyway!  I have two layouts to share today.


We were only at Old Car City for I think three hours or so?  But we took over 700 pictures, and I had a hard time narrowing it down for my scrapbook pages.  So I packed a whole lotta pictures in there.


I liked taking pictures of the details, like the cars' model names; the hubs liked taking shots from further away to get more of the vehicles in the photo.


Same color palette as last time and I love it.  I've used quite a bit of that Autumn Meadows DSP now but I love the fall colors juxtaposed with that awesome teal.  Anyway, it's time for me to do my workout and then get ready for work.  Hope your week is off to a good start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Thick Very Vanilla, Autumn Meadows DSP
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits

No comments: