Monday, June 14, 2021

June 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Slightly behind because this morning I was going through pictures from our excursions yesterday, so I actually posted on my other blog!  Woohoo!  We had a fun weekend, hope you did too.

I've got a fun summery layout to share today!


Aww, Ryan was so widdle in these pictures :)  I need to get back in the scrapping groove, I've been making a lot of cards but I miss scrapping too.  So I'm going to write this fast so I can get up to my craft room before it's time to pick Ryan up from daycare.


I had fun busting out some retired colors for this layout, namely Watermelon Wonder for the page base and Tempting Turquoise for the patterned paper, which I paired with Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  Watermelon Wonder is such a fun color, I need to play with it some more.  Okay, that's it, I'm going to my craft room.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise DSP
Accessories:  Starburst dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies

No comments: