Wednesday, December 1, 2021

I Got Sunshine

It seems so DARK now with the time change from a few weeks ago, so I made a sunny card in my craft room on Monday!


I made this for the Global Design Project challenge:


At first I thought of using the Nature's Harvest suite from the mini catalog because I haven't inked it up yet, but then I saw Celebrate With Flowers and had to use that instead.  I got it during the one-day stamp sale in October and this is my first card with it.  I kept a tall floral element on the left side of my card, I used yellow as my main color, and I used some twine on my card as well.  Also you can't tell from the picture but the dragonfly is covered in Wink of Stella :)

Hope your day is filled with sunshine!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Celebrate With Flowers
Ink:  Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo, Bumblebee, Night of Navy
Paper:  Bumblebee, Thick Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched Dies, Potted Succulents Dies, Dimensionals, twine from a Paper Pumpkin kit, Wink of Stella

No comments: