Thursday, January 13, 2022

Tea Time!

 Mornin' y'all!  I'm back with another blast from the past card today.


I started drinking tea when we lived in England and now I have an entire cabinet of it and I love it :)  For today's card, I used the Sunday Stamps sketch:


And the Cupcake Inspirations theme:


No way was I missing this challenge!  I have several tea-related stamp sets (and a couple of coffee ones too, though I don't drink coffee), but I went with A Nice Cuppa because it has the big teacup image and there's the coordinating DSP.  I took my colors straight from the DSP and made a super-cheery tea-riffic card!

Hope y'all have a tea-riffic day!  Imma go put the kettle on and make myself a cuppa...

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Thick Basic White, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Accessories:  Cups & Kettle Framelits, Potted Succulents dies, Painted Labels dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Gems

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Christy! This was always one of my fave sets - this paper rocked! So awesome to add the swirly shape behind the cup! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Kathy Pisupati said...

What a fabulous card and beautiful stamp set! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Heidi Baks said...

Ah, a fun and colorful blast from the past! I love how you used the (Painted Labels) swirly die to mat your focal image. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the colors you chose. That pattern paper is amazing! Thank you for playing with us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Nora
DT Member
CIC

Sweta Changela said...

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge !! What a tea-riffic card!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a TEA-Riffic card! I love the patterned paper and the pretty tea cup!SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Quillish said...

What a darling card. Beautiful, happy colors on your tea-rific card. Thank you for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani.