Wednesday, August 3, 2022

OOPS!

Well here's a first...I forgot to post my SUO Challenges card yesterday!  I made the card weeks ago and in my Covid-induced haze I didn't realize that the challenge went live yesterday.  Oops!

This time around we have a sketch for you:


And here's my card:


I love the cute images in the Glad We're Friends set and just had to use this corgi keeping cool with his fan.  Since the image is on the larger side, and so are the sentiment and the patterns I chose, I made this card 5x7 instead of the standard size.  The patterns are from the hostess DSP set, Design a Daydream.

Hope you'll make time to play with the sketch and upload your card at SUO Challenges.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Glad We're Friends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Pool Party, neutrals
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Design a Daydream DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

No comments: