Thursday, September 29, 2022

Peekaboo Gnome

Hey y'all!  Hope your week is going well.  I'm working today but looking forward to having another day off tomorrow.  I'm in the scrappin' GROOVE again and it's all I want to do : )

But I did make a card to share today!  Take a peek:


Thought the Kindest Gnomes set would work well with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Though I did move the sentiment down as I just didn't want to cover up any of my little gnome friend.  As usual, I paired the sketch with the Color Throwdown:


I read that as Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.  SU! doesn't have Pacific Point Blends (why, SU, WHYYYYY) so I used the lighter Night of Navy and the darker Balmy Blue to sub in.  I just recently got the DSP packs in alllllll the color families (I just really love this year's patterns!) so I chose patterns in Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie to go behind my gnome and his toadstool house.  Believe it or not, the top of the toadstool is colored with the lighter Pumpkin Pie blend, which is very mellow compared to the patterned paper.  *shrug*

Have a good day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Kindest Gnomes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Ivory, S100
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Very Vanilla, Pacific Point & Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories:  Gnome dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Fine Sparkle Gems

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these colors and papers you have used! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card Christy! I love that gnome and his little toadstool! Great colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Fun card! Glad you shared it at FMS!