Monday, April 3, 2023

London Calling!

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We spent three and a half days in Northern Ireland last week and we LOVED it.  Had such a good time and took a ton of pictures for future scrapbook pages : )  I just started posting pics over on my other blog.  In the meantime, how about some London scrapbook pages!


You can see the pics here and here.  What's funny is for this first layout, I originally planned for the pages to go opposite of how they are here (so the page with the title to go on the right).  But then I got mostly done and decided I liked it better this way.  I had so much fun working on these, that Sweet Sorbet page base is so cheerful and fun and I paired it with a wild floral print from the Flowers & More DSP from the mini catalog.


Second layout!  I bought those London/UK themed stamps from Amuse several years ago since SU! hasn't had a stamp set like that.  Made for fun page accents on here.


Today's color palette was drawn from the patterned paper:  Sweet Sorbet (how do I love this color), Starry Sky (how do I love this color even more), Tahitian Tide (it's like Tempting Turquoise coming out of retirement), and Crushed Curry (probably my favorite yellow).

Okay, it's been six weeks but I'm going to try doing a workout today for the first time since coming down with that nasty cold turned pneumonia.  I'll try to ease into it...wish me luck.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Alphabet Antiques Upper, British Invasion (Amuse)
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Thick Whisper White, Flowers & More DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: