Tuesday, April 11, 2023

SUO Challenges: Desert Sunshine

Happy Tuesday, y'all!  We went to see the Dungeons & Dragons movie yesterday and all three of us really enjoyed it : )  And none of us have any experience with D&D; my brother has played for years and he approved of the movie as well.  So go see it if you haven't already, it's a fun time!

Know what else is fun?  We've got a new challenge at SUO Challenges today!


We challenge you to use the colors Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral, and Pale Papaya, which just so happen to be featured in the Delicate Desert Desert suite.  I love this suite, the papers are gorgeous and so is the Desert Details stamp set, snag them now as they're retiring soon!  So guess what suite I used to make my card for today...


I totally CASEd this card by Amy Koenders that she posted a couple of weeks ago, isn't it beautiful?  Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!  I played around a while to figure out how I wanted to arrange my collage elements.

Hope you enjoy playing with these colors as much as I did, and don't forget to upload your card on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Desert Details
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya
Paper:  Pale Papaya (you can't see it but that's what I used for the card base), Thick Basic White, Delicate Desert DSP
Accessories:  Desert Details dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Fine Sparkle Gems (retired), Dimensionals

2 comments:

Sally Millians said...

I enjoyed looking at you entry for the SUOC this week! I loved your card and have CASED it in a few various cards.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Your cards and scrapbook pages are always so uniquely amazing + reading about your fun adventures.