Friday, February 23, 2024

CAS Steggy

Hey y'all, happy Friday.  I am particularly chuffed with myself because finally, at long last, I started my wedding scrapbook yesterday!  Okay, so I had kind of mapped out what I wanted to do last week and sorted through pictures, but yesterday I actually STUCK THINGS DOWN.  I'm starting with all the professional pictures we had, so the album is going to be very, very simple and should go quickly now that I've started.  Then I have a large stack of other pics that will go in a different album.  But at least I've started!!!

Anyway, my card today features a happy little dinosaur.


I used the sunny colors from Global Design Project:


I needed some more dinosaur cards for my dino-loving pal Krissy, so the Cupcake Inspirations challenge was perfect:


Plus it's always fun to bust out Dino Days again, even if it is long retired.  I'm hoping to have time to make some more dino cards next week, it would be nice to have a stash.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Have a great Friday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Dino dies, Stylish Shapes dies (used a square as a mask), Dimensionals, Shiny Sequins

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love the masked square. Such fab design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Leanne said...

This is very cute I like the dino. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations