Thursday, February 29, 2024

Tea Mug

Mornin' y'all!  It has dropped like 40 degrees in the past couple of days so I am happily ensconced with a mug of tea (at least I was, I finished it...think I should brew another one!).  So that's tea in the mug on my card.


Having some fun with the new Latte Love stamp set : )  Check out the great layery sketch from the Paper Players:


And I couldn't resist the Inkspirational mood board:


I used Pool Party and Powder Pink for my two colors.  This card was my second attempt at these challenges, I made an Easter card but I just wasn't feeling it so I had to give it another go.

Anyway, I'm back to house hunting.  We're going to Colorado soon to start looking at houses for our upcoming move : )  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Latte Love
Ink:  Pecan Pie, Pool Party Blends
Paper:  Powder Pink, Thick Basic White, Powder Pink & Pool Party DSP
Accessories:  Latte Love dies, Dimensionals, Rainbow Dots

4 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your pretty pastels are the perfect way to highlight your teacup Christy; I can see me having to get this suite! Another house move? Good luck! I've spent the week cleaning out my loft - thank heavens I don't need to move any time soon, my house is choc-full of stuff lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Nonni said...

Beautiful way to use patterned paper, I love all the different papers you combined. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous mix of patterns and colors, Christy! Your tea card really is brewed up beautifully. See what I did there? Haha! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely mix of colors and patterns on your strips Christy! What a wonderful affirming sentiment to go with your pretty mug of coffee - good luck in your house hunting and thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Moodboard - Julia xx