Sunday, September 29, 2024

Vanilla Note

Happy Sunday, y'all!  Usually I post in the mornings but this weekend kinda got away from me a bit and I just really, really really wanted to play in the Just Add Ink challenge:


You know what I do NOT have much of in my stamp collection?  Book stamps.  There's the stack of books in Bird's Eye View, and I have a stamp set that's kind of back-to-schoolish that has some books, but other than that I can't think of any.  I have my eye on some non-SU! stamps to fill that void, but in the meantime...


I went with vanilla.  Not sure why but as soon as I saw that inspiration pictures, this vanilla image popped into my brain so I went with it.  I pulled in one of last year's All About Autumn DSP patterns for the background panel (ironically, it has a photo of books on the other side) and popped up the vanilla image on a scrap of Soft Sea Foam cut with the Radiating Stitches dies.  Are those still in the online store?  A few champagne rhinestones and I have another fall-adjacent card to send out soon.

That's it for me, peeps.  I'm going to see if I can make another card before dinnertime : )  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lovely & Sweet, Notes of Nature
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Stampin' Blends in Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, Soft Sea Foam, Lemon Lolly
Paper:  Copper Clay, Soft Sea Foam, Thick Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Lovely & Sweet dies, Radiating Stitches dies, Mini Dimensionals, champagne rhinestones

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a lovely card Christy, the perfect blend of the inspiration and products. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Lou said...

I loved reading about your thought process and how you took inspiration from our pic. Love this sweet card Christy. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely beautiful card!