Monday, September 30, 2024

Warnemunde & Rostock

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Well, the hubs went back to work today, less than two weeks after brain surgery.  (He's the only one who thinks this is a good idea.)  I have enlisted our friend Bennet to check on him since they work in the same building, and I also texted his boss to send the hubs right back home if boss thinks he's overdoing it.  If he does stay at work all day, I'm hoping for a quiet and productive day for me at the house.  We'll see.

So, scrapbook pages!  These are from our 2014 Baltic cruise and Warnemunde was our first port.


The day we arrived was a German holiday so a lot of things were closed and we elected not to attempt a 3-hour train journey to Berlin (we did go to Berlin a few years later when we were living in Germany).  We took the much shorter ride to Rostock and had a look around, got rained on, then ended up back in Warnemunde and looked around the port and bought ice cream.


At this point I have done a LOT of scrapbook pages for European travels, and I'm always looking for ways to work in or show off Cajun Craze and similar colors.  It's on a LOT of buildings across Europe.  So today's palette is a Sahara Sand page base, Pistachio Pudding, Evening Evergreen, Cajun Craze, and Whisper White.  I think the neutral page base and greens do help accent the deep oranges in the photos.

That's it for me, y'all.  I've already got a load of laundry in the washer, we'll be leaving to get Ryan to school in about 15 minutes, and I have my grocery list ready.  Time to be productive!  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Classic Alphabet, Petal Parade
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Evening Evergreen
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Evening Evergreen, Thick Basic White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: