Tuesday, September 22, 2026

In the Soup

HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!  I mean, in my heart and home, fall started on September first, but now the equinox agrees with me.  The hubs and I had the following conversation last night:

Me:  You wanna put up the Halloween inflatable decorations this weekend?
Hubs:  It's September.
Me:  Yeah, and I decorated inside the house a month ago.  You're late.

Anyway, I have been a naughty girl of late and I have bought quite a slew of Halloween-related stamps and I inked up one of my new stamp sets yesterday!


This grumpy kitty made me laugh so hard, I broke a land speed record buying this stamp set.  It's from The Ink Road, but the owner currently works only by special drops so you have to be on the mailing list to know when things are coming.  I might have* bought four more Halloween sets in a big drop that hit on Sunday evening.

* I totally did.  Zero regrets.

Anyway, I had to try out the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments:


And I decided that Maleficent's red lip yesterday would disqualify her for the Color Hues Challenge, so I didn't enter her but I think Miss Kitty counts.  Here's the challenge in case you forgot:


Maybe I should have used Highland Heather instead of Orchid Oasis, but Miss Kitty told me she wanted her outfit to be Orchid Oasis and I never argue with a grumpy cat stirring a cauldron.

Anyway, that's it for now.  I'm going to finish my cuppa and the last pumpkin cream cheese muffin, and then take Daphne out for a walk and hope we don't get rained on.  It can rain all it wants when we get back.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Roadies 71 by The Ink Road
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Orchid Oasis, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Soft Succulent
Paper:  Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Soft Succulent DSP, Cutest Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Shimmering Stars Foam Stickers, Dimensionals

No comments: