Thursday, September 3, 2026

Release the Bats!

Mornin' y'all, I've got another busy day ahead and I just started the electric kettle for my first cuppa.  After my tea, I shall march forth and conquer the day.  I hope...glad that I took yesterday to rest a bit and recuperate, I did all the things I said I was going to (reading and crafting and even some stitching) so now I'm ready to get after it again today.

Anyway, I saw this on Facebook the other day and I cannot agree enough:


So that was flying around in my head when I saw the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch:


So then those two things were flying around in my head and they combined to form this:


Oh, you can kinda see the sparkle on the stamped bat, how about that!  I do hope the CC&S team will forgive me for adding some layers...I was just going to do the orange and black, but then I needed that thin white layer to go with the stamped bat.  At first I was going to do three stamped bats but then I noticed the batty die in the bundle so I decided to mix it up a bit.  And that bat's face is still adorable.

Got my cuppa tea and when I finish that it'll be time to head out to start running errands.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Oh My Fright
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Accessories:  Oh My Fright dies, Textured Notes dies, Mini Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: