Thursday, August 8, 2013

CreativeCrew: It's a Shower

We're just making it a scrappy week here at Snapdragon, because this week's CreativeCrew project is also scrappy.


The pics are from my friend Tiana's baby shower before her first daughter arrived; I had fun playing with the bright colors and of course I had to put that giraffe on here.  Tiana and I used that giraffe on Emma's baby announcements so I think of them every time I see it :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check out the CreativeCrew challenges here and the gallery here.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Cuddles & Kisses, Bundle of Joy (retired)
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Quatrefancy DSP Accessories:  Decorative Label & Mosaic punches, Deco Label Framelits

No comments: