Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Venetian Swallowtail

I thought I'd do last week's Freshly Made sketch today, but I forgot the Linky closed yesterday so I can't enter it in the challenge.  Oh well, it turned out kinda pretty anyway:


I really, really, really love that DSP--it's part of the Venetian Romance pack.  And I've uploaded my Venice pictures to print off for future scrapbook pages, and I'm sure that DSP will make another appearance there :)  I meant to do one of the current color challenges, like the one at Pals Paper Arts or Fab Friday, but I just couldn't help using Island Indigo instead once I chose that DSP.

Here's the sketch, which I of course changed to A2.  I'm not one much for square cards.


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Subtles Candy Dots (the Calypso Coral ones look pretty good with Crisp Cantaloupe), retired SAB buttons from last year (because Pool Party is a Dynamic Duo with Island Indigo), Calypso Coral baker's twine

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The Swallowtail with the DP makes a gorgeous combination!